This online course, which includes an on-site assessment at Choice Training in Dagenham, will provide you with the City & Guilds domestic heating and plumbing Level 3 Qualification.
The course covers the essential knowledge and skills needed for a successful career in domestic plumbing and heating. Areas of study include:
- Domestic hot and cold water systems
- Central heating systems
- Sanitation systems
- Environmental technologies
- Gas safety
The NVQ Level 3 plumbing and heating qualification is aimed at anyone who has already completed the Level 2 qualification, or who already has some relevant experience and knowledge. If you choose gas-related units at Level 3 you will achieve the Gas Safe licence to practise on successful completion of the course.
Level 3 is ideal if you are working within the plumbing and heating trade and have a great deal of technical skills and knowledge. You work with minimum supervision and have a good record of safety, fault correction and ensuring that work meets the required standard.
By the end of this course you will:
- understand and carry out electrical work on domestic plumbing and heating systems and components
- Service and maintain domestic oil firing pressure jet appliances
- install, commission and handover ‘active’ solar thermal hot water systems
- know the requirements to install, commission and handover rainwater harvesting and greywater reuse systems.
No Reviews found for this course.