City and Guilds Functional Skills English Level 2 &4748)
Functional Skills English is intended for anyone wishing to develop their English Skills. The course focuses on both the underpinning skills as well as the ability to apply English to different contexts.
Functional Skills English is made up of three components.
- Reading (online Exam)
- Writing (online Exam)
- Speaking, Listening and Communicating (assessed at the centre)
The Speaking, Listening and Communicating is also made up of three parts:
- A formal discussion on an unfamiliar topic.
- A Presentation on a familiar topic, with a discussion with peers
- A discussion following another candidate presentation.
The course includes.
- Your Choice, English, Online learning materials
- Includes registration and certification fees.
- Available for Level 1 and Level 2
- Exam Costs included.
- Retakes included.
With Choice Training you can:
- Learn around you daily life with 100% online study.
- Enhance your Literacy Skills
- Helps you meet the entry requirements for university.
- Improve your CV with a recognise English qualification.
- Learn at your own speed.
- Book your exam when you feel your ready
- Exams and resits included in the price.
- Practice tests and quizzes on each subject
- Automatic marks after tests
- Schedule your own exam
- Awarding organisation fees paid
Once you have studied online and are confident, pick a date and time and book in to undertake the English exam at our centre.
Maximum duration 12 months