This course covers Gas Safety certificates and other relevant information on gas you may find useful
- Gas Safety (installation and use regulations) introduction. Explain what it is and go through some of the more important part like section 36, duties of the landlord.
- Incomplete Combustion and Carbon Monoxide. Explain what they are and give examples of how they are caused and what to look out for. Also Flames and what to look out for, bad one’s cause carbon Monoxide.
- Types of flues and where they should terminate.
- Gas meters requirements
- Unsafe situations for gas
- Ventilation and flue requirements