This Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment qualification is for learners wishing to apply for the Construction Skills Certification Scheme Green Card.
The course involves the candidate to complete one online exam.
The exam in 70mis and requires a pass mark of 80%.
The exam covers:
- Know the principles of risk assessment for maintaining and improving health and safety at work
- Know the importance of safe manual handling in the workplace
- Know the importance of working safely at height in the workplace
- Know risks to health within a construction environment
- Know the importance of working around plant and equipment safely