- If you have passed the City and Guilds Level 2 Plumbing Certificate 8202-25, or 6129-22, and would like to convert it into the:6189-11 City and Guilds Level 2 NVQ in Plumbing and Heating you will need to pass the6189-90 Bolt on course.This requires you to pass the Environmental and Communications Exams. All the learning materials can be accessed on Your Choice for this. Once ready simply book your time slot for your exam, via the Your Choice Bookings App, you will be reminded during your course with a quick link to the booking page.Also:
You will need to complete the onsite portfolio
This portfolio requires you to gather evidence on:
- Health and Safety
- Cold Water systems
- Hot water System
- Heating System
- Various small Maintenance tasks
This will also require assessment by our assessor, who will undertake onsite assessments
The folder will be given to you the first time you attend Choice Training and we will sit you down with the an assessor to explain in detail how to complete the folder.
You will also be shown examples of a previous completed folder to give you a better understanding of how to complete it.
If you need help or advise at any time remember you can:
- Phone us during work hours
- Attend the centre to speak in person
- Message us via the message section on the Your Choice homepage.