This online course, which includes an on-site assessments at Choice Training in Dagenham, will provide you with the City & Guilds Industrial Commercial Level 2 Qualification.
Evidence of various work carried out on cold, chilled, hot, heating & Drainage systems (you have a 3 years to gain this evidence if needed).
This level will suit you if you’re just beginning your career in the heating and ventilating sector and want to learn about maintaining system components and how to install domestic, commercial and industrial heating and ventilation systems.
This is the FULL LEVEL 2 NVQ H&V course that is needed for a Skills Card
The course has Three parts:
- Theory: ( Exams)
- Health and Safety
- Scientific Principles
- Pipe Techniques and processes
- Communication with others
- Industrial and commercial Hot Water Systems
- Industrial and commercial Cold Water systems
- Industrial and commercial Heating Systems
- Chilled water systems
- College portfolio
- This will include the installation of various systems in copper, LCS and plastic.
- Basic soldering and threading techniques
- Bending copper and LCS
- Tanks and cisterns
- Clarifiers installation
- Maintenance of taps, valves etc.
- Work Evidence portfolio
Evidence of various work carried out on cold, hot, heating or chilled systems
(you have a 3 years to gain this evidence if needed)
If you have any questions at all about this course, is it what you need, will it help your career go where you want it to or anything about the course, do give us a call on 0203 719 5639 or drop us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org