This is an online 4 year Apprenticeship course, consisting of 2 x 2 years of modules. This is Year 3 & 4.
Building Services Engineering Service and maintenance engineer Level 3
- Health and Safety
- Environmental Systems, working sustainable and Awareness
- Building services pipe installation and techniques
- Scientific Principles
- Organization, planning and preparing
- Complex Industrial and commercial Cold-water systems
- Complex Industrial and commercial Hot water systems
- Complex Industrial and commercial Ventilation systems
- Complex Industrial and commercial Heating systems
- Waste systems
- Drainage systems
- Electrical systems related to the above systems
Building Services Engineering makes buildings work. Service and Maintenance Engineers play a key role in planning and completing a range of maintenance work encompassing industrial and commercial building services engineering systems such as ventilating, heating, water supply, waste (effluent discharge) and drainage. This includes related electrical isolation, disconnection, reconnection and reactivation. They also complete planned preventative maintenance and undertake any required remedial repairs. In addition, they monitor and manage the operation of plant and equipment through building and energy management systems.